Sunday, November 13, 2005

FOXY


Another post, another portal.

por-to-let?.

"FOXY" congradualted me on the wittisism of my latest stab into the cold void of cyberspace and then warmly encouraged me to visit an adult dating service to warm the depths of my frozen soul. Not one to peck highlighted text like a starving chicken, the long way home revealed this vixen's homepage was nothing but a vaccous BLOGSPOT address devoid of content or creator. Then, doing what I should have done, I popped up a commercially correct conduit to my 50 dollar investment in rushing roulette.

Fuck You, FOXY.

You are just another maggot fattened on the aftermath of the Baby Boom. Crawling out of the muck, you have learned to fly and now pester me with shit kisses. Save your vomit. I don't care how much you spent on your last meal. If I want to wallow in filth I have all of cyberspace to plumb, not the one dimensional bowel sausage you advertise as True Love.

love STINKS

Roger L. Sieloff

No comments: