Monday, December 18, 2006

Paradise Lost

Paradise Lost - the inside story


Rabbi, The Priest, The Imam, Da MAN:


Women are evil and lead to the downfall of man. Besides this, they menstruate. YEEEACH!!


The Devil:


I was my master's favorite until man was
created. How can my master ask me to serve such an imperfect creature? I shall destroy man and become my master's favorite once again.


Eve:


I was hopelessly in love but also innocent and naive. Evil crept into my life and threatened to separate me from my lover. I could not live without him, so I was forced to hurt him.


Adam:


God created a paradise for me, but I was bored and lonely. God then created a companion for me, but I was still bored. I suppose in the end, I found a way out of my cage.


I get by with a little help from my
friends...

No comments: